Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Welcome to Primal Evolution! 317 Server.
Primal Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next best thing to happen to concept MMORPG - IGN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Primal Evolution, Guest

Suggestion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Was a gf
Was a gf

No rules broken :)
Posts Posts : 2
Reputation Reputation : 1
Age Age : 33
Location Location : fhhz
Award Award : Top Poster

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 0:10

Use a new **** forums, this one still has ibeast all over it.. We didnt make many threads so isnt hard making a new forums. Plus, it will be a chance of you CHANGING THE GOD **** COLORS.
Server suggestion -
1. Highscores board isnt aimed really in the great way, easy fix... ( but you dont know how...)
2. Vps.
3. To get more people you need to add better features THAT YOU MADE AND ITS NOT A DUMB TUT ON R-S.
4. Staff.
5. You need to re do alot of the skilling skills. Even the place is dumb for it.
6. This isnt a suggestion but i didnt dupe on this server yet, the party hats on X was already still there, donal was just dumb and forgot about that account or something.
7. Why the hell is chris still owner? I hardly see him on in game or on forums, 'having family problems' still..? Bs. Its been months now. You can become active. If you cannot become active then why the hell are you here? ( i guessed cause he wants part of donations 'free money'.)

Will be editing more.
Back to top Go down
Donal
Owner
Owner
Donal

Posts Posts : 239
Reputation Reputation : 6
Age Age : 28
Location Location : England
Award Award : Respected

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 15:08

Yeah I'm buying an IP Board.
1. Its just a simple hiscores ingame. If I wanted I could of added the My SQL ones.
2. No point getting a VPS to host 2-7ppl online when I can do it with no lag. VPS is for when you have like 20+ people. And thats what I'm getting it for.
3. what are those features? o.O
4. I dont need a lot of stuff 2mods should be fine with the amount of people ingame
5. I edited some like slayer, cooking and fishing but I didn't know the others had problems.
6. lies jake, I remember specifically moving MY character to the desktop and just deleting everyones! then at the end, ONLY my character was there..
7. I lost contact with chris when i got into trouble and finally I got back with him yesterday. Hes getting a new laptop today, his birthday is tomorrow. He did have family problems at the start. And Chris said he doesn't want the money, so I can have that share to get other things like for example last month I was buying no ads, more storage. etc
Back to top Go down
https://primalevolution.forumotion.com
Was a gf
Was a gf

Posts Posts : 2
Reputation Reputation : 1
Age Age : 33
Location Location : fhhz
Award Award : Top Poster

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct 2011 - 21:23

Donal wrote:
Yeah I'm buying an IP Board.
1. Its just a simple hiscores ingame. If I wanted I could of added the My SQL ones.
2. No point getting a VPS to host 2-7ppl online when I can do it with no lag. VPS is for when you have like 20+ people. And thats what I'm getting it for.
3. what are those features? o.O
4. I dont need a lot of stuff 2mods should be fine with the amount of people ingame
5. I edited some like slayer, cooking and fishing but I didn't know the others had problems.
6. lies jake, I remember specifically moving MY character to the desktop and just deleting everyones! then at the end, ONLY my character was there..
7. I lost contact with chris when i got into trouble and finally I got back with him yesterday. Hes getting a new laptop today, his birthday is tomorrow. He did have family problems at the start. And Chris said he doesn't want the money, so I can have that share to get other things like for example last month I was buying no ads, more storage. etc

Go ask i am work and skiller, they were on when i went on X and laughed at the fact that my stuff is still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1